About This Webinar
PRINCE2 Agile? is seen by many as the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2?.
This webinar will provide an overview of the PRINCE2 Agile? framework and help you understand how agile behaviours, concepts, and techniques can be integrated into project management methodology.
- What is PRINCE2 Agile??
- Is agile right for my organization?
- Common misconceptions
- How to incorporate Scrum and Kanban into projects
- The PRINCE2? Agilometer; how much agile can or should I use?
- Overview of PRINCE2 Agile? courses and qualifications
What You Will Learn
After this one-hour session, you will be able to:
- Describe effective blending of agile with existing project management methodology
- Appreciate that using agile isn’t a question of “agile or not” but “how much agile”
- Understand that PRINCE2? is not a waterfall-based project management method
- Explain the basic terminology surrounding agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Make informed decisions regarding formal qualifications and training in PRINCE2 Agile?
This webinar provides up to 1.0 PDU.
- 0.75 Technical for PMP?/PgMP?/PMI-ACP? and 0.25 Technical for PMI-PBA?
Richard Webber (ITIL?, PRINCE2?, PRINCE2 Agile?, AgileSHIFT?) is a consultant and trainer with expertise in Project Management, Agile, IT Service Management, Service Desk Management, IT Implementation, and Enterprise Applications covering a wide range of industry sectors.